Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- Book an Albertan author, illustrator, or storyteller through the Young Alberta Book Society. They're great! facebook.com/billbunnauthor… 9 hours ago
- A two step fix for the morning mist. 4 days ago
- A two step fix for the morning mist. instagram.com/p/BnwP_pvBzIo/… 4 days ago
- Well, well, well. What do you know? This is a story that mimics a little bit of my lastest story, and it's right ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Edelweiss Prep visit April 30, 2019 at 10:30 am – 1:00 pm