Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- Monday. Slow and low. Bright and white. Two pages. #twopages 8 hours ago
- Saturday. A weird coffee shop in the middle of a sun/snow shower. Two pages. #twopages 2 days ago
- Friday. Getting to it. Two pages. #twopages 3 days ago
- THursday. I did my two pages. But I forgot to tweet, again. Two pages. #twopages 3 days ago
- Edelweiss School visit April 24, 2018 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Library event April 26, 2018 – April 29, 2018