Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- Well. It's almost the end of June. Wrote 2 pages/day, six days a week, since January. This year's 2-page program en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- It's been a few days. But two pays, every day. Toupees. Two pages #twopages 4 months ago
- Tuesday. Two pages. #twopages 4 months ago
- Monday. Two pages. #twopages 5 months ago
- Story Avenue February 20, 2020
- Story Avenue February 21, 2020
- Edelweiss April 30, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm