Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- Wow. The Grade 7 classes at Arbour Lake School are on fire, story-wise! Thank you for a wonderful morning! 11 hours ago
- @natasha_deen @chaptersindigo @GreatPlainsPub @AmyJoT2 Congratulations, Natasha! 2 weeks ago
- Retweeted Natasha Deen (@natasha_deen): GAME'S END releases today! Buy your copy at @chaptersindigo website... fb.me/47JmeF3W9 2 weeks ago
- RT @natasha_deen: GAME'S END releases today! Buy your copy at @chaptersindigo website (chapters.ca) or @GreatPlainsPub https://t.co/j98NP42… 2 weeks ago
- Story Avenue February 22, 2018 – February 23, 2018
- Edelweiss School visit April 24, 2018 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Library event April 26, 2018 – April 29, 2018