Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- Saturday. War of words. Two pages #twopages2020 billbunn.net 3 days ago
- Friday. Blurt and convert. Two pages. #twopages2020 billbunn.net 4 days ago
- @margymaclibrary In a sense. If by dog-eared, you mean an actual dog lying ear-down the paper. 5 days ago
- Thursday. Words, and formulae. Two pages. #twopages2020 billbunn.net 5 days ago
- Story Avenue February 20, 2020
- Story Avenue February 21, 2020
- Calgary Young Writer's Conference April 25, 2020