Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- This is the sound a hive makes. Though this is our compost heap. The bees like coffee grounds. The sound warms my h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Thursday. Muscle it out onto the blank page. Two pages. #twopages 1 day ago
- Tuesday. Two academic pages today. Two pages. #twopages 3 days ago
- Saturday. Under the wire. Two pages. #twopages 5 days ago
- Calgary Young Writer's Conference April 27, 2019
- Edelweiss Prep visit April 30, 2019 at 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Camp O May 15, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm