Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- Time to start lining up material for our two pages a day writing campaign, starting January 1, 2019. Gather your ideas. #twopages 1 week ago
- New generation. New ways of thinking. facebook.com/billbunnauthor… 2 weeks ago
- Finally a simple explanation of the turbo incabulator. facebook.com/MoonCanoe/post… 3 weeks ago
- Story Avenue February 22, 2019
- Calgary Young Writer's Conference April 27, 2019
- Edelweiss Prep visit April 30, 2019 at 10:30 am – 1:00 pm