Kill Shot‘s season for advance reviews is here. The story is mounted on Netgalley and open for comment. Bitingduck Press included this story to go with the release. I’m looking forward to the suggestions on how to improve the story! Go, reviewers, go!Google+
- Tuesday. Love and mush all in words. Two pages. #twopages2023 1 day ago
- @MargyMacLibrary Haha. Yes. I'll have to see if it's been removed. What a good memory you have! 1 day ago
- Monday. Researching bank vaults. Two pages. #twopages2023 2 days ago
- Sunday. Too much to do. Two pages, early. Two pages. #twopages2023 3 days ago
- Edelweiss School visit. April 28, 2023 at 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Finished “Kill Shot” last week. Loved it.
Recall that we met at the LA Times Festival of Books in Los Angeles. We shared a common interest in YA novels that feature submarines. Say, let me know if you are considering turning “Kill Shot” into an audio book (perhaps you have already done so). I have a resource for inexpensive and well-crafted audio book production.
Good luck, Bill.
Thanks for your note! Good to hear from you.
I’m so glad you liked it! The audio book idea is a good one. I’ll bounce it off the editor and see what she has to say.