Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- Sunday. Dogs and cat littered among the words. Two pages. #twopages 2 days ago
- Friday. Meet, greet, fight, and write. Two pages. #twopages 3 days ago
- Thursday. Cold is in and around me. Two warm pages. #twopages 4 days ago
- Wednesday. Cold coming on. Maybe that explains yesterday. Two pages. #twopages 5 days ago
- Story Avenue February 21, 2019
- Story Avenue February 22, 2019
- Calgary Young Writer's Conference April 27, 2019