Yesterday (January 2, 2015) was my first day of my two-pages-a-day regime. The goal is to write two pages (500 words) a day, six days a week, from January to June-ish. The last two years I’ve used this approach, I get most of a first draft done on a new story in six months. Thus, I’ll be tweeting “two pages” six days a week. You’re welcome to join me, if you like.
- @rcarrick Good info is hard to find. I do my own investing now (with help from G & M’s writing). When you learn of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @margymaclibrary Nice stuff! 2 days ago
- @margymaclibrary Thank you, Margy. Appreciate the recommends. You going to be posting pics again anytime soon? 2 days ago
- Tuesday. Progress seems difficult. Two pages. #twopages 2 days ago
- Dr Davies April 24, 2019 at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Calgary Young Writer's Conference April 27, 2019
- MC April 26, 2019 at 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm